We’re happy to announce the release of Seatsurfing 1.8. The new version applies to both backend and mobile app. It adds some requested features making the lives of both administrators and users easier. Users can now set their individual booking preferences leading to even quicker bookings. Administrators can set floor plan administrators and enjoy new reporting functionalities.
These are the new features of Seatsurfing 1.8:
- Booking UI and mobile app: Users can now set individual bookings preferences. Configure your business days, usual check-in and check-out times, and favourite area.
- Admin UI: New role “Floor Plan Administrator” for users who manage floor plans and spaces, but should not be able to modify system settings or users.
- Admin UI: New functionality “Analysis”, showing which users have been in the office at a certain day. This is i.e. useful for Covid-19 contact tracing.
- Admin UI: All tables can be exported to Excel (XLSX).
- And as usual, minor bug fixes and improvements.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release. If you have feature requests or questions, please let us know by using our issue tracker on GitHub.